Marshall county has used a web based scheduling program that has been a critical component in our H1N1 vaccine campaign. We have used it for 100% of clinics. BDH has gone above and beyond to write this program and adjust it to our needs, and I have nothing but the highest praise for their professionalism and how easy they are to work with! In addition, we have implemented this program and have had NOT ONE GLITCH in the entire process!
Immediate benefits to using program:
- The public are able to schedule an appointment in less than 5 minutes! Most are able to do this in half that time!
- We only make enough appointment times available for which we actually have vaccine- so there is no running out of vaccine and having people in line expecting to receive it!
- The longest wait has been 5 minutes during any clinic.
- Having appointments to our clinics has had enormous rewards!!!! We have been able to adjust staffing up/down as needed, based on schedule, to be as cost effective and productive as possible.
- We have been able to monitor appointment times for upcoming clinics to determine when we needed to expand hours and expand time slots.
- We were able to contact people for the appointment when we had to move the location to accommodate more traffic flow. When people schedule, all they see are appointment times available. Names are secured and only visible via administrative access to the program.
- We have chosen to limit access to our private clinics to those who have been contacted directly as they qualify for vaccine- this has kept the "negotiating" with the "worried well" out of the clinic itself. However, in the future when we are able to do all in our community, we can easily take off the restrictions and use this for scheduling our entire population.
- Tina Coleman, Director Home Care and Public Health, Marshall County Public Health
Below is a list of several organizations currently using ScheduleME. Click on the logo below to view the live ScheduleME site for each organization. Please remember that these are live sites so DO NOT schedule any appointments. They are provided here for example only.
- Allentown Health Bureau
- Black Hawk County Public Health Department
- Marshall County Public Health
- Pennsylvania Department of Health
- Philadelphia Department of Public Health